Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Email Update to Friends

6-14-05 (email to friends)
Thanks again for your prayers. I want you to know that I am feeling them. Though our situation remains very uncertain, I feel strengthened each day. This week has been easier than last week so far. I think about Zoe all of the time and though I ache for her, I am grateful for her and I am grateful that she is the one that I have the opportunity to bond with. She continues to move very often and I am feeling her stronger than before.

Yesterday, I had two sessions with clients whom I have not seen since receiving the news about Zoe's condition. They both asked how I was doing (because they knew that sessions had been cancelled due to pregnancy complications). I told them the brief version and interestingly, they both realized that they were part of groups that have already been praying for us. I am grateful to be surrounded by so many people who are interceding especially during a time when it is difficult for us to know what to pray for ourselves.

We do not have an appointment with Dr. Landwehr tomorrow because they are out of the office. We could have scheduled for another day this week but opted to wait until next Wednesday when we are also to have a definite appointment set with the Neo-natalogist as well. Hearing difficult news about Zoe each week is tough and draining and it will be a relief to be able to focus more on her life instead of her abnormalities for a brief time.

Thanks again for everything.

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment