Monday, June 20, 2005

Doing somersaults (6-20-05)…

Zoe has been moving so much this afternoon and evening. It has felt like she has been doing flips in my tummy. I hope she is having fun in there. She was moving during an entire session this afternoon. I wanted to put my hand on my stomach and just enjoy the feeling but I thought it might be distracting so I opted not to. She continued to move a lot when David and I were getting ready for bed. He placed his hand on my stomach and was able to feel her strongly 5 or 6 times. At one point he said, “wow, was that really her?” We wonder how she seems so strong when she is supposed to be dying. We spoke to her a lot tonight, telling her how much we love her and how wonderful she is. When David prayed for us this evening, he thanked God for her strength and for having another day with her. We thought about how nice it felt to be happy about her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment