Friday, June 24, 2005

Another pregnancy (6-24-05)…

Today, I was speaking with a co-worker from one of my offices and learned that a good friend was pregnant. I am glad that she is pregnant but felt hurt that I was finding out from someone other than her. Again, it just made it feel like no one knows how to talk to me about things related to pregnancy right now. I understand it being awkward but I hate feeling like the “weird one”. I came home and found out that the friend had actually sent me an email a couple of days ago but I was just receiving it today. Though I found out in another way, I know that her intentions were good and I felt a little relieved that she had attempted to tell me before I had found out through the grapevine. It is difficult not to feel like an alien sometimes. I don’t know quite what to do with my emotions let alone others knowing what to do with them and with theirs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment