Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday Nights

I love Wednesdays, especially Wednesday nights. It is not because I get to watch the American Idol results show or the final episodes of Lost. Currently, I work at Still Waters Professional Counseling on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I see a lot of clients on those two days and it is typically fairly tiring. I feel as if I have the best of both worlds...I have a career that I love and I get to spend a lot of time at home with my kids. I really do enjoy my job, but I LOVE Wednesday nights. I know that when I have made it to the end of my work day on Wednesday that I get to drive home where David and the boys are waiting for me. The best moment is walking through the door and hearing David say "OHHHH, mommy's home" followed shortly by Jonah running down the stairs shouting "mommy, mommy". What a wonderful way to come home. I feel so fortunate. Every Wednesday night when I pray with Jonah and Judah, I thank God that it is Wednesday night and that I get to spend the next 5 days with my boys. AHHHHHH, it is only lunch time...I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christina,
    I am enjoying reading your blog, i can keep up with you and your family now.
    Judah and Jonah are really growing up, glad they are feeling better.

    Love,
    aunt Sheree

    ReplyDelete