Sunday, April 26, 2009

They're Back!


After a week filled with ear infections, fevers, sleepless nights, poor appetites, RSV, terrible coughs, whining and crying, snot and more snot, I am glad to say that I do believe my boys are back. This weekend was beautiful not only because of the weather but even more so because Jonah and Judah were finally acting like themselves again. Jonah was exceptionally cute today. It literally made my heart jump hearing him spontaneously sing "Jesus loves me" while he played and watching him be "daddy's little helper" outside in the yard. And Judah...I had almost forgotten how great of a baby he is. It was so wonderful to see his incredible smile return. He couldn't have been more easygoing today, allowing me to do hours of yard work while he laid on a nearby blanket under the shade. They truly are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment