Saturday, April 18, 2009

Germs, germs, germs




On Thursday night, Jonah woke up coughing and feeling like a furnace. When he is sick, I often cave and allow him to sleep with David and I. It lasted for about 1 hour once we realized that we were getting absolutely no sleep. Jonah is quite the active little 2 year old and somehow he is even more active when he sleeps. He kept laying his head on my back and periodically would knee me...really hard. I think the icing was when I heard David say "Jonah, you HAVE to stop tickling my armpits." I couldn't help but laugh. So Friday night, I heard the sound that I loathe...a barking cough coming out of my 4 month old baby. Yep, Judah has croup. He sounds so pitiful. Judah is such a sweet and happy little boy and amazingly he is still happy even though I can tell he isn't feeling well. David and I are getting terrible sleep these nights. Their coughing immediately awakens me. However, we are managing to stay healthy so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment