Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hey, Look at What I Can Do!

Okay, so yesterday when I dropped Judah off at Aunt Nichole's house for the day, this was Judah main mode of getting from one place to another...the good ole "army crawl". He has been doing this for about 4 weeks now and might I add that he has gotten pretty fast at it. I have tried it and it isn't all that easy.

Over the past week, Judah has loved discovering his new skill of putting himself into the seated position. He is getting a lot stronger but he has lots of little bruises on his head from tumbling over.


So, last night I pick up the boys from Aunt Nichole's house and when I got home, I put Judah on the floor. He immediately took 10 real crawling "steps". Wow, the change that can happen in one day is remarkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment