Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Boys...

These are my boys, loves of my life. They have been keeping me quite busy lately and quite entertained. They chase and wrestle one another and hug and cuddle. Judah thinks he is older than he is and therefore is constantly pushing the limits of his safety. Just this week he learned to "fall" in and out of his crib. Fortunately, he has yet to do it in the middle of the night. Jonah is literally growing up before my eyes. In less than a week, he actually begins preschool. He is completely potty-trained, drinks from big boy cups, wants to help make meals, has adult conversations, and now he is starting school. Boy, sometimes I desire for time to slow down and at other times, I am quite content with the new stages we are entering. I have recently comes to terms with the thought that our family is growing up and I kind of like it. It is nice to not have to plan as much around nap times and to know that I will not have to carry my kids as while if we go on an outing. Love today and Live today. I have always known that and I think I am understanding it more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment