Friday, October 15, 2010

Preschool

Have I mentioned that Jonah is not a preschooler? He even gets to attend with his two buddies, Justus and Jerimiah (a.k.a. the twins). Since beginning preschool on September 2nd, I have noticed that he is truly developing into a little boy. Besides the fits that he still throws on occasion, he is far from babyish. Each time I see him, I feel like his is getting taller, his feet are growing, and his face is thinning out. On top of that, he is learning and demonstrating new skills on an almost daily basis. I felt that he was going to REALLY start growing up once he started preschool and now I am even more and more convinced of that.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to work part-time and have the gift of spending so much time with my boys. On Thursday, I accompanied Jonah and his classmates (along with many other teachers) to a nearby pumpkin patch. It was a joy to watch he and his friends bowl with pumpkins, take a hayride and feed the farm animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment