Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Beautiful Fall...


I love Fall. It is absolutely the most beautiful time of the year. It is interesting that David and I often are reminded that many losses have occurred in the Fall...the deaths of his mother and Zoe and 2 of his grandparents. However, Fall has also been a time of new life...Jonah, Judah, and Zoe. The experiences of Fall have been varied but one thing is for sure, the memories are vivid. I kind of feel like the vividness of the memories has something to do with the vividness of fall displayed in the colors and the drastic changes in scenery and atmosphere.
This weekend was wonderful. Time with friends...relaxing with my boys...enjoying the beautiful sunshine...watching the boys cuddle and play together....seeing Judah transitioning into a toddler by taking his first steps....and oh, a surprise from David. On Sunday, David treated me to a special evening with my friends, Jennifer and Casey, at a dinner theater where Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat was showing. It was such an energetic and entertaining show! I had so much fun and have been singing parts of the show all week. I love surprises! I love musicals! It was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment