Monday, October 5, 2009

A Fun Fall Weekend

Recently, I have felt that my heart is about to explode with love for my boys. Sure at times they test my patience beyond belief, but it amazing how easily that melts away with a sweet little smile or an adorable random comment. They are so entertaining. Typically, Jonah is the one putting on the show, however, Judah is getting more and more of a personality and he has got us laughing.

This weekend was wonderful. I love fall and I especially love th activities of fall. Saturday, we attended the Ball State Homecoming Parade. When asked about his favorite part, Jonah said, "the drums"...and what else Jonah..."the other drums". He even took along his drum and joined along with the marching bands as they would walk by.




On Sunday, after watching the Colts win, we headed to Mounds State Park in Anderson and enjoyed a hike and mini picnic with David's dad. Jonah loved throwing rocks into every area of water he found. He also was very kind to tell me to "watch out for the roots" which is apparently something he learned from Grandpa. Judah seemed to love being lugged around in the hiking pack especially since he got to be on daddy's back and play with his head the entire time. It is a beautiful park and David and I found ourselves wondering why we do not visit it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment